Thursday, May 14, 2015

No More Comments

I love reading comments on my blog. I really do. Heck, I just posted a huge pop culture quiz for folks to comment on. And then a daily barrage of comments from some apparent anime blog from Thailand have been hitting my inbox the last week. I have been moderating all comments, but after this barrage of insidious spam garbage I've pulled the plug. I may still post stuff here, but comments are done. I don't have time to be deleting or marking comments as spam all day. I have a real life and real job you know. If you really need me or wish to comment you can go to the trouble of hitting my profile. It has my contact info. But it is to an account that I rarely check, unlike where the comments were going. So sorry. Blame anime from Thailand.

No comments: